Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Been A While

So it's been some time since my last post to say the least. I kept looking at this blog and telling my self that I should post something. I am little sad I wasn't posting because so much has happened so quickly. So, just to get you up to speed since my last post my sons were born healthy on October 1, 2010. William came out via c-section at 8:19 p.m. 6.10 pounds and Colin came out two minutes later at 6.11 pounds. The first few months after their birth was filled with so much joy, terror, sleeplessness, stress, love, and everything else that is really is all a big blur. I went back to teaching a few months after they were born. My mother gave up her life to take care of them while Michael and I were at work. I took a new position teaching high school. Their first birthday came and went. We went through all of the stages crawling, learning to walk, eating solids, no more bottles. I can't believe they will be two in a few months. I ran the Las Vegas Marathon, my first marathon, amid all of this in December of 2010 and finished with a 4:29 time. Michael and I have celebrated two wedding anniversaries. We decided to short sell our tiny no backyard having house. We have moved in with my parents while we are waiting wait seems like an eternity to save money and give the boys a better life. So that's the basics. I plan to post much more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment